OUR RAPID RESPONSE TEAM STANDS READY TO FILE YOUR DOCUMENTS, WE...
- File Articles of Incorporation documents with the state agency in the
most expeditious manner.
- Prepare and hand deliver documents to the Division of Corporations.
- Monitor progress of documents to prevent (avoidable) delays.
- Maintain a close working relationship with government agencies to help
cut through "red tape."
- Return proof of filing in the form of a certified copy or a stamped
OTHER CORPORATE SERVICES* ...
- Certified Copies---By telephone request, we will obtain certified
documents of anything on file with the Division of Corporations.
- Certificate of Good Standing---By telephone request, we will
obtain a certificate of good standing on the corporation you specify.
- Corporate Searches---We provide an official printout from the
Division of Corporations records for corporate status, officer/director
information, registered agents on file.
- Availability---We verify availability of desired corporate names.
- Amendments---We will hand deliver articles of amendment to the
Division of Corporations.
- Limited Partnerships---We will hand deliver documents received
in our office to the Division of Corporations.
- Trademarks---We will hand deliver documents received in our
office to the Division of Corporations.
- Reinstatements---We provide necessary forms to submit to the
Division of Corporations, Provide Approximate Reinstatement Costs, and Submit
Your Reinstatement Documents.
- Foreign Qualification---The application for authorization can
be provided by Capital Connection, Inc. and hand delivered to the
Division of Corporations. The certificate of authority is then returned.
- Service as Registered Agent---Capital Connection, Inc. will
serve as registered agent for your corporation.
- Electronic Filing
May Take Place of Walk In Filings When Original Signatures Are Required.
*15% service fee will be added to disbursements
for required fees paid on client's behalf.